Friday 9 January 2015

Review - Term 1

1. Which piece of work are you most proud of?

My DJ assignment because I felt I put in the most work into that over other things (so far).

2. Career goals:

A) Where do you see yourself specializing?
Mainly doing studio-based work (lyricist/writer, producer, studio engineer, etc) but I'm also open to doing other things, like live performance for example.

B) What area of the course inspires you to study?
Recording and DJing.

Recording because I learn the process of many things which makes me appreciate music more (live recording, mixing, mastering, etc).

 DJing because in one of the lessons, I was in one of the production rooms on my own and I picked a random genre I wasn't familiar with (in this case, dance) and just improvised by picking and mixing songs based off tempo's and that little set of mine made me realize what makes DJing so good and why DJ's do what they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment